Genesis: The generations of Jacob (Gen 37-50)
Read: Genesis 40
- Monday: Who is God? (Look for 4 Gs: How is he Good, Glorious, Great, and Gracious?)
- Tuesday: What has God done?
- Wednesday: Who are we?
- What can we learn about people from this passage? How is God different than what the cupbearer did in verse 23?
- Thursday: What do we do?
- Friday: How do we do it?
- Weekend: Who needs to know?
Meditation and Prayer
This week we are praying through Psalm 135.
Meditate on Psalm 135:5: “For I know that the Lord is great; our Lord is greater than all gods.”
Respond: “Lord, you are great because __________.”
Worship and Silence
Worship along with this song. Spend a few minutes after in silence.
- Thank God for the things of the day.
- Pray for one another.