Genesis: The generations of Jacob (Gen 37-50)
Read: Genesis 41
- Monday: Who is God? (Look for 4 Gs: How is he Good, Glorious, Great, and Gracious?)
- Tuesday: What has God done?
- What might the normal path be to get to the position Joseph is placed in by Pharaoh? Why was Joseph’s path to power so remarkable?
- Wednesday: Who are we?
- Thursday: What do we do?
- Friday: How do we do it?
- Weekend: Who needs to know?
Meditation and Prayer
This week we are praying through Psalm 136.
Meditate on Psalm 136:4: “to him who alone does great wonders, for his steadfast love endures forever;”
Respond: “Lord, your wonders are great!” (List as many as you can think of.)
Worship and Silence
Worship along with this song. Spend a few minutes after in silence.
- Thank God for the things of the day.
- Pray for one another.