Genesis: The generations of Jacob (Gen 37-50)
Read: Genesis 42
- Monday: Who is God? (Look for 4 Gs: How is he Good, Glorious, Great, and Gracious?)
- Tuesday: What has God done?
- Wednesday: Who are we?
- Why do you think Joseph kept his identity a secret from his brothers? How would you describe Jacob’s attitude and behavior?
- Thursday: What do we do?
- Friday: How do we do it?
- Weekend: Who needs to know?
Meditation and Prayer
This week we are praying through Psalm 137.
Meditate on Psalm 137:1: “By the rivers of Babylon— there we sat down and wept when we remembered Zion.”
Respond: “Lord, help _____________ remember your works.” (list as many as you can think of)
Worship and Silence
Worship along with this song. Spend a few minutes after in silence.
- Thank God for the things of the day.
- Pray for one another.