Genesis: The generations of Jacob (Gen 37-50)
Read: Genesis 42
- Monday: Who is God? (Look for 4 Gs: How is he Good, Glorious, Great, and Gracious?)
- Tuesday: What has God done?
- Wednesday: Who are we?
- Thursday: What do we do?
- Friday: How do we do it?
- How is it possible to not take revenge against people who have wronged us? What do I need to believe about God in order to do this?
- Weekend: Who needs to know?
Meditation and Prayer
This week we are praying through Psalm 137.
Meditate on Psalm 137:6: “Let my tongue stick to the roof of my mouth, if I do not remember you, if I do not set Jerusalem above my highest joy!”
Respond: “Lord, you are my chief joy because _____________ .”
Worship and Silence
Worship along with this song. Spend a few minutes after in silence.
- Thank God for the things of the day.
- Pray for one another.