Genesis: The generations of Jacob (Gen 37-50)
Read: Genesis 43-45
- Monday: Who is God? (Look for 4 Gs: How is he Good, Glorious, Great, and Gracious?)
- Tuesday: What has God done?
- What has God done to get Joseph and his brothers to this point? Why did God do it? See 45:5, 7, 8.
- Wednesday: Who are we?
- Thursday: What do we do?
- Friday: How do we do it?
- Weekend: Who needs to know?
Meditation and Prayer
This week we are praying through Psalm 138.
Meditate on Psalm 138:2: “I will bow down toward your holy temple and give thanks to your name for your constant love and truth. You have exalted your name and your promise above everything else.”
Respond: “Lord, you have shown your loving kindness by _____________ .”
Worship and Silence
Worship along with this song. Spend a few minutes after in silence.
- Thank God for the things of the day.
- Pray for one another.