Genesis: The generations of Jacob (Gen 37-50)
Read: Genesis 43-45
- Monday: Who is God? (Look for 4 Gs: How is he Good, Glorious, Great, and Gracious?)
- Tuesday: What has God done?
- Wednesday: Who are we?
- Thursday: What do we do?
- What does God want you to do with things that have been done to you that are wrong?
- Friday: How do we do it?
- Weekend: Who needs to know?
Meditation and Prayer
This week we are praying through Psalm 138.
Meditate on Psalm 138:5: “They will sing of the Lord’s ways, for the Lord’s glory is great.”
Respond: “Lord, we celebrate you for _____________ .”
Worship and Silence
Worship along with this song. Spend a few minutes after in silence.
- Thank God for the things of the day.
- Pray for one another.