Genesis: The generations of Jacob (Gen 37-50)
Read: Genesis 48-50
- Monday: Who is God? (Look for 4 Gs: How is he Good, Glorious, Great, and Gracious?)
- How can God be described based on this passage? God is ________. (fill in the blank with as many things that come to mind)
- Tuesday: What has God done?
- Wednesday: Who are we?
- Thursday: What do we do?
- Friday: How do we do it?
- Weekend: Who needs to know?
Meditation and Prayer
This week we are praying through Psalm 140.
Meditate on Psalm 140:1: “Rescue me, Lord, from evil men. Keep me safe from violent men”
Respond: “Rescue me from _________.”
Worship and Silence
Worship along with this song. Spend a few minutes after in silence.
- Thank God for the things of the day.
- Pray for one another.