Genesis: The generations of Jacob (Gen 37-50)
Read: Genesis 48-50
- Monday: Who is God? (Look for 4 Gs: How is he Good, Glorious, Great, and Gracious?)
- Tuesday: What has God done?
- What promise did God fulfill that he gave Jacob in last week’s passage? And according to Joseph, what did God do with what his brothers did to him? How is that like Jesus?
- Wednesday: Who are we?
- Thursday: What do we do?
- Friday: How do we do it?
- Weekend: Who needs to know?
Meditation and Prayer
This week we are praying through Psalm 140.
Meditate on Psalm 140:1-2: “Rescue me, Lord, from evil men. Keep me safe from violent men who plan evil in their hearts. They stir up wars all day long.”
Respond: “Lord, keep me safe from _________.”
Worship and Silence
Worship along with this song. Spend a few minutes after in silence.
- Thank God for the things of the day.
- Pray for one another.