Advent: The Need
Read: Genesis 6:5-8
- Monday: Who is God? (Look for 4 Gs: How is he Good, Glorious, Great, and Gracious?)
- Tuesday: What has God done?
- Wednesday: Who are we?
- Thursday: What do we do?
- Friday: How do we do it?
- How can I live for Jesus and not for myself? What will that look like for me?
- Weekend: Who needs to know?
Meditation and Prayer
This week we are praying through Psalm 141.
Meditate on Psalm 141:8: “But my eyes look to you, Lord, my Lord. I seek refuge in you; do not let me die.”
Respond: “Lord, I take refuge in you from _________.”
Worship and Silence
Worship along with this song. Spend a few minutes after in silence.
- Thank God for the things of the day.
- Pray for one another.