Advent: The Promise
Sermon by Paul David Tripp. (MP3 version or YouTube version)
Read: Luke 2:1-20
- Monday: Who is God? (Look for 4 Gs: How is he Good, Glorious, Great, and Gracious?)
- Tuesday: What has God done?
- Wednesday: Who are we?
- Thursday: What do we do?
- What kind of people is God promising peace to in verse 14? How do we become that? See Isaiah 66:2
- Friday: How do we do it?
- Weekend: Who needs to know?
Meditation and Prayer
This week we are praying through Psalm 143.
Meditate on Psalm 143:5: “I remember the days of old; I meditate on all that you have done; I ponder the work of your hands.”
Respond: “Lord, I remember that you have done _________.”
Worship and Silence
Worship along with this song. Spend a few minutes after in silence.
- Thank God for the things of the day.
- Pray for one another.