Read: Titus 1
- Monday: Who is God? (Look for 4 Gs: How is he Good, Glorious, Great, and Gracious?)
- Tuesday: What has God done?
- Wednesday: Who are we?
- Thursday: What do we do?
- What character qualities of an elder seem extra hard for you? Why?
- In verses 10-14, what types of people should be opposed? How are they to be opposed? How might we see modern versions of these things in the church today?
- Friday: How do we do it?
- Weekend: Who needs to know?
Meditation and Prayer
This week we are praying through Psalm 147.
Meditate on Psalm 147:7: “Sing to the Lord with thanksgiving; play the lyre to our God,”
Respond: “Lord, I offer you thanksgiving for _________.”