Advent: The Need
Read: Genesis 6:5-8
- Monday: Who is God? (Look for 4 Gs: How is he Good, Glorious, Great, and Gracious?)
- Tuesday: What has God done?
- Wednesday: Who are we?
- Without the work of God what are we? Without Jesus what is our core desire at the heart level?
- Thursday: What do we do?
- Friday: How do we do it?
- Weekend: Who needs to know?
Meditation and Prayer
This week we are praying through Psalm 141.
Meditate on Psalm 140:4: “Do not let my heart turn to any evil thing or perform wicked acts with evildoers. Do not let me feast on their delicacies.”
Respond: “Lord, protect my heart from _________.”
Worship and Silence
Worship along with this song. Spend a few minutes after in silence.
- Thank God for the things of the day.
- Pray for one another.